Let’s get started
Now that you are one of our members (or about to become one), you are probably signing in and wondering how to get started. But, don’t fret, with this step-by-step guide to article marketing, we’ll have you publishing content and sending lots of interested customers to your websites in no time. So, let’s get started.
- Sign in at https://my.blogger-webservice.com
- In your dashboard, click the button ‘Add item’ in the left menu.
- On the next screen, you need to choose the country of the website that you will publish on. If you are international, this step is not so important. However, if you are a local business in the USA and you only server the USA, it makes more sense to pick the country USA.
After you selected the country and clicked next, you will be taken to the ‘category’ selection screen. If you have a campaign ready, this is also where you select the campaign. If you don’t, you can add the campaign at the bottom first, or create one in the ‘Campaigns’ tab. You CAN NOT PUBLISH IF YOU DO NOT CREATE A CAMPAIGN, as campaigns are used to ‘group’ the articles you publish, allowing you to promote and manage many websites easily.
Now you have selected (and possibly created) your campaign and target category, you will be taken to the main publishing screen:
On this screen, you can select from numerous websites that have your chosen category (don’t forget, you can discover more by choosing similar/related categories).
- After selecting the website, you want to publish on, you can preview/view it on the right.
- Once you are ready to publish, you then need to add you campaign title. For SEO, it can be good to include your keyword, but if your website is setup properly, it is safer not to include keywords in links (or at least in most links, maybe just in 5-10%).
- Under the title, is the URL section. This is what you want the title of this page to link to. Many put the home page, but it is best to also include some other pages or even blog posts in your marketing process. Basically, any page that is of use/interest to your audience.
- Below the URL, you then type in your tags. Tags are the main ‘terms’ that the post is about. So, in this case, it might be “Linux guide”, “How to use Linux”, “Which Linux system to use” etc.
- Then in the content section, it is time to write your article. Here you should write something interesting, informative, or useful. You can link to your website too, but we recommend only adding 1-2 links at most (your title is already linked) and also to use naked URL or image links instead of spammy ‘exact match keyword’ links. If your website is setup correctly, your target terms will be in the URLs anyway, just look at our website:
- See how “Guess Blogging Services” is included in the page, and how the natural link also includes a target keyword. If the pages on your website are focusing on a set topic, often they will naturally have your ‘focus term’ in the title (or they should).
- After writing, you are almost ready to publish. However, there are a couple more important steps:
Below the content section, is an area for adding an image – you can link to images on your own website or hosted online with any image site that allows you to link to the image.
- Under the image URL, there is also a section for linking to your YouTube video if you have one, or to a video that matches you article.
- However, the image and video will not show up unless you add the code in your article, such as like this:
- That’s it, now you can click ‘Publish’ to send the article to your chosen website, or ‘Save as Draft’ to save it for publishing later. Don’t click ‘Previous’ unless you haven’t done any work yet, as that will take you to the previous screen and you could lose your work.
- Publish another post or sit back and observe the impact of your first post. However, be aware that the full impact, visitors, and increased rankings in search engines could take 3 days, or up to 3 months, depending on your website, competition, niche etc.
Now it’s time to stop reading and to start getting more money coming in, so why not publish an article today …
Check out: our packages